Guidance to assist parents of picky eaters. Pay attention to your child habits, adapt and make sure you never stop introducing them to new foods.
Florida adds 113 coronavirus deaths, a new one-day record.
The Sunshine State’s death toll grows to 1,536 as it begins to reopen.
One day after reopening, Florida posted a record number of new deaths Tuesday from the novel coronavirus — 113, including 11 in the Tampa Bay region.
Part of the surge appears to be from the state adding the deaths of 41 people who aren’t considered Florida residents, a Tampa Bay Times analysis shows. Some of the deaths appear to have occurred several...
Kendall Jenner is clapping back at a sexist jibe made at her expense on the Internet, and her Kardashian sisters are rightly cheering her on.
On Wednesday, the supermodel responded to a vulgar joke made about her on Twitter, that suggested she is used to being "passed around" by NBA players, referencing her track record of dating basketball stars - including latest romance with Devin Booker.
One Twitter fan supported the star by saying "Maybe she passing them around," which caught Kendall's attention, who then gave an X-rated response, quipping: "They act like i'm...
Know how it spreads
- There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
- The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes or talks.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
- Some recent studies have suggested that...
The start of school is a critical time to get kids adjusted to a consistent sleep schedule. Most children become used to staying up a little later and sleeping in more frequently during the summer, but as the school year gets under way, it’s important to move bedtime up and get back into a routine. Even now with this pandemic school has become virtual for a lot of our kids so going to bed early has most likely become not as strict for most parents.
Inadequate sleep is a frequent problem that worsens as school...